- 131,200 square feet of leasible area on 11.43 acre site.
- Anchored by Sobeys, Shoppers Drug Mart, BMO and TD
- Upon build out North Silverado will be home to approximately 17,000 people and the median home assessment in expected to be $454,000.
- North and South Silverado upon build out will have 47,000 people
- Average of 700 people added per year.
- 34% of population <20.
- 34% of population aged between 25-44.
- Average household income of $148,045 within 3km(2011).
Building B: 1,450 SF
Building C: 1,590 SF
Building D: 1,490 / 1,564 / 1,617SF
Building F: 1,282 / 1,377 SF
Building G: 1,700 SF
Building K(b): 1,238 SF
BASIC RENT: Market
OPERATING COSTS: $9.00
UTILITIES: Separately Metered
COMMENCEMENT DATE: Immediate
TERM: 5-10 years